Sitemap Creator crawls/spiders your website creating XML sitemaps compatible with the standard sitemaps.org protocol supported by Google, Yahoo!, MSN and MoreOver. The script pings Google, Yahoo!, MSN and MoreOver bots to download the sitemap file, then tracks the bot and sends you an email on every scan to your Sitemap and gives you a full report of the Search Engine respond.
Sitemaps are created from a CSV file which could easily be edited using any text editor before creating the sitemap. Sitemap Creator has three built in ranking mechanism which decide priorities of your pages depending on the number and the placement of link backs, crawled first links or URL structure. You can also limit the crawler by memory, run time or number of URLs.
- beta info
- cURL is not needed anymore, all requests are processed through fsockopen.
- Big fix to the link back ranking functions.
- Limit crawler to a number of URLs
- Disable crawling specific directories or links. Regular expressions are supported
- limit number of links to show on start page