AWS Client is an open source JavaFX GUI desktop application for Amazon EC2, providing monitoring and filtering controls over your EC2 server instances in different regions. It also allows you to easily interact with your instances via your SSH client. More functionality will be added soon so follow my blog and watch AWS Client code on GitHub
Sitemap Creator is a PHP class which creates XML sitemaps files compatible with the standard sitemaps.org protocol supported by Google and Bing.
- Uses PHPCrawl class to crawl/spider the website and creates URLs set while all PHPCrawl methods and options are accessible through class.
- Ability to calculate Priority, Frequency and Last-Modified date with variety of options.
- Creates sitemaps in gzip format or uncompressed XML.
- Pings search engines with sitemaps locations.
- Reads from CSV files and exports entries in CSV format.
Nginx Error Log Reader is a php reader/parser/analyzer for Nginx error log file. the script is able to read error logs recursively then display them in a user friendly table. Script configuration includes the number of bytes to read per page and allow pagination through the error log . Additionally, table columns are sortable and full description of every error is displayed using MonnaTip.
For banning Ips, please refer to this post Using iptables to block ips that spam or attack your server
Sitemap Creator crawls/spiders your website creating XML sitemaps compatible with the standard sitemaps.org protocol supported by Google, Yahoo!, MSN and MoreOver. The script pings Google, Yahoo!, MSN and MoreOver bots to download the sitemap file, then tracks the bot and sends you an email on every scan to your Sitemap and gives you a full report of the Search Engine respond.
Sitemaps are created from a CSV file which could easily be edited using any text editor before creating the sitemap.