Arab Renamer is a small tool to convert your Arabic letters to the corresponding English letters without any translation, but using well known method of writing Arabic.
- Main Features:
- Renames Arabic files to the same names but using English characters like the word ‘قرآن’->’Quran’so that files could be used on non-Arabic systems like Linux or on mp3 players.
- limit the files names during renaming.
- using Tashkeel to enhance text conversion( Tested with Quran:download from here)
- The program uses characters like 3, ‘ and 7 which are popular characters used to replace specific Arabic letters:
Download Arab Renamer v2
Download from CNet
- Intended Audience: End Users/Desktop
- License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP)
- Programming Language: BorlandC++
- User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows)
- Arab Renamer v1 – Source included