Sitemap Creator is a PHP class which creates XML sitemaps files compatible with the standard sitemaps.org protocol supported by Google and Bing.
- Uses PHPCrawl class to crawl/spider the website and creates URLs set while all PHPCrawl methods and options are accessible through class.
- Ability to calculate Priority, Frequency and Last-Modified date with variety of options.
- Creates sitemaps in gzip format or uncompressed XML.
- Pings search engines with sitemaps locations.
- Reads from CSV files and exports entries in CSV format.
Sitemap Creator crawls/spiders your website creating XML sitemaps compatible with the standard sitemaps.org protocol supported by Google, Yahoo!, MSN and MoreOver. The script pings Google, Yahoo!, MSN and MoreOver bots to download the sitemap file, then tracks the bot and sends you an email on every scan to your Sitemap and gives you a full report of the Search Engine respond.
Sitemaps are created from a CSV file which could easily be edited using any text editor before creating the sitemap.
New Sitemap Creator Beta available
Sitemap Creator 0.2a is different from version 0.1, The script now is able to crawl/spider your website, create your sitemaps, ping Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com, moreover.com with the location of your sitemaps and send you alerts by email when sitemaps are created or crawled by the search bot. The crawler saves sitemaps data into an easy to edit CSV file.